Monday, July 12, 2010

Curriculum decisions for 2010-2011

I have thought long and hard about what exactly I wanted to do for her this coming school year. I did not want a repeat account of this past school year. I relied primarily on printing her worksheets of the web. While there is nothing wrong with doing it this way, it just did not work for me. I found myself frustrated, often staying up until the wee hours of the morning planning our day. She is by no means a work from a book kid. She is more hands-on, and prefers to touch and do. This is what I came up with:

Math: Math is Kristen's strong point. She is great at it, and loves it. I wanted to challenge her a bit, so I went with 2 maths this year.

Horizons Math Grade 2 and also Rod and Staff Math Grade 3.













Language Arts: Alpha Omega Lifepac Gold Language Arts













Moving Beyond the Page complete curriculum ages 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment